banner

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You know you're Kenyan when...

I got this from some guys am following on tweeter and damn were they funny! Some hard truths that I think, uniquely defines being a typical Kenyan. This are my top five:
1. You know you're Kenyan when you used to eat the wrapper of a queen cake as a delicacy.
2. You know you're Kenyan when theres slight cloudy so you dress your child in so many jumpers it can't move its arms & a knitted balaclava. Hope my wife is reading this.
3. You know you're Kenyan when you're stuffed but that soda has to go down! You paid a fortune for the combo.
4. You know you're Kenyan when you ride on a bus called "MASH" and use mortuary services at "UMASH". Are these guys doing business for each other?
This one is my favorite one, things we do naturally;
5. You know you're Kenyan when you chain your dogs up all day to make them even more dangerous. Turning that mtaa coyote into a doberman. Mbwa kali!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha i still it my queeencake wrapper till today (undercover ofcourse) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thought I was alone... funny, my toddler has 'inherited' the same behaviour.

    ReplyDelete