banner

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Traffic jams vs new school term

After experiencing one of the worst traffic jams ever (the presidential motorcade had nothing to do with it), I concluded that must have been the start to the new school term. The last three weeks the roads have been 'nyweee' as my grand mother would say. Smooth as the buttocks of a new born. Leaving the residential areas at 7 am and making it to other side of town in an hour time. Less traffic equals less fuel equals a bit of saving. But come to think of it, how many of the school buses are there? Could it be the teachers' personal cars? If both contribute but why are fridays less congested... I think Nairobians panic too much. From smell of rain to speculations of happenings in CBD. The general assumption that a new term means traffic jam results in panic mode. I just wish 'we' would all analyze the situation my style and maybe 'we' don't have wake up so early.

No comments:

Post a Comment